15 The Fun Fair of les Tuileries
FIG TREE / COTTON CANDY
"In Les Tuileries park, in Paris, there is every year a fun fair where we go to play and eat barbecue sandwiches… Lights, colors, fun… People shouting or laughing… Just joy and a sandwich…."
- Our candle is made of hard wax. To allow the scent to perfume your space, we recommend burning the candle for 2 to 3 hours at a time. It will reduce the amount of wax left on the sides of the glass, and extend the life of your favorite candle. We recommend you wait for the top layer of wax to be fully melted before you extinguish it.
- After each use, always cut the wick for it to be no longer than 0,5 cm at all times - this will avoid black smoke and improve the scent diffusion.
Select a delivery date 1-2 days before your plans. Your rentals will arrive dry cleaned and ready to wear. If they get to you early, you can still keep them until their original due date. When your rental period is up, return your items using the included prepaid shipping label.
Browse and select any available styles you want to rent. Try dresses, tops, and jeans — take your pick! Everything arrives via 2-day shipping, dry cleaned, and ready to wear.
Explore different fits, discover new designers, and experiment with style, without making the investment. Wear all the designer fashion you want, at a fraction of its RRP. Check out our selection of rental pieces here
At Moniker we use Bring, Porter buddy and DHL as our delivery partners, and you can also chose to pick it up in our store if you live nearby.
WHEN CAN I EXPECT MY DELIVERY?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area if you order before 13:00 on the same day.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-6 days throughout Norway.
- DHL delivers with Next Day Delivery to most cities in Norway if you order before 14:00 (Not on the weekends)
PICK UP IN STORE
Visit us in our store: Moniker, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo.
We are available between 10-19 monday to friday and 10-18 on saturdays. During lockdown we are available for pick up between 10-16 monday-saturday.
HOW WILL I BE NOTIFIED?
After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter. If you chose Pick up in store, you'll recived an email once your order is ready for pick up.
Taxes and duties are calculated according to your shipping destination and itemized on the Order Summary page. Make sure you select your location to view the correct local market pricing, delivery times and shipping costs.
We ship to most locations on a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis, which means that all relevant import taxes and duties will be included in the product price.